"Too fast to live, too young to die." don't want this to be me. i see this on too many gravestones and below pictures of young, fast livers.
I met a man named Charlie today. He's 41 years of age, plus the 9 months he was in his mother's womb. a little older than i am. almost twice my age. I am sitting at this computer, my computer, at barnes and noble, at a table located by the family and childcare section of books. Charlie is in the reserve here in phoenix. this was a Godmeeting. he lives a mile away from me here. invited me to church to interact with "my-agers". sounds good, i'll give it a try. Charlie wants to mountain bike sometime. sounds fun.
I was sitting outside on the bench for a little while. Next to an older woman. It smelled like she pooped herself. I went back inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment