Friday, April 30, 2010

.wow.

Today was the loneliest day of my life. My soul ached. My body cried. My mind, confused. There is nobody here to confide in. Nobody here to lean on. Nobody here to really express how i am feeling. I wish i was with my family. Where did i go wrong? Where could i have changed the path that i am now upon? Did i take the wrong turn at the fork in the road? Why did i think the way i did? I am tired of just living to live. Just getting by. I'm caving in. This is both good and bad. Please let this also be good. I feel unworthy of anything. Part of me feels like not going on. Not in a life-ending kind of though process. I'm just tired of this way of living. I don't want to just get by. Life is so much more. I was meant for so much more. Please, please, please restore me. The weight of my past feels too strong. Attached to permanently. Lord please restore me. Lord please forgive me. I don't know what i'm doing. I thought i knew the way. I thought i knew how to get by - but i don't. I know that i know that i know that you are The Way. Lord, let me feel the weight of your LOVE. It is what i need right now. You know what i need right now. Let me forget about what i have done.
- I must:
*be happy to be alive
*dive into the word, the way, the life
*keep my head up
*don't get down on myself - the Lord knows me, I am His son, His dearly loved

1 comment:

  1. Thats deep bro, i know the felings it takes to write something like this. oh to well

    ReplyDelete